Wednesday 25 April 2012

Midweek post: My first video!

I've been wanting to try doing a YT video for a while now, but never thought I had the right 'equipment'! I then realised that I could probably use my iPhone..so I did!

My Illamasqua Lipstick Collection


It is so strange making a video! Let me know what you think and if you think I should carry on doing these/ give me some ideas for some more...Basically I'd really appreciate feedback. This is my first one and I think I come across a bit grumpy?! Ha! I think I enjoy making them but I'm not sure...

Colours listed in order; Corrupt, Brink, Wanton, Plunge, Drench and Scandal. All available from Illamasqua counters or their website for £15.50 each.


3 comments:

  1. really enjoyed it, you should stick at it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL GINGER HEAD! so glad you took the plunge and posted this video, i think it's fab considering it's your first one; definitely do more, more, more! you've made me want to expand my lippy collection (it's pathetic, seriously) i want brink, favourite colour.

    marvelling at your essex tones too, i'm always so taken aback once i hear bloggers' voices/accents as everybody sounds just like me when i read their blogs, ha. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments from people and will always try my best to reply. Recently I've been getting lots of 'follow me and I'll follow you back' comments, these aren't welcome, and no, I won't follow you if you continue to spam me!!